In the centre of the historic square of Klatovy there is a sensitively reconstructed historic building of former citizens residence with a well-preserved Renaissance ground plan from the half of the 16th century, which is serving now as a hotel and restaurant.

The hotel inherited its name including the coat of arms after a famous native from Klatovy - Šimon Konvos - a country gentleman Ennius of Fenixfeld, who owned the house till 1579.

Stylish restaurant with replicas of interior from the 16th century,
and Old Czech stove and a staff in period costumes offers also special dishes of Old Czech cuizine.

The hotel offers comfort accomodation in 26 rooms equipped with stylish furniture, with bath or shower and WC, then colour TV and telephone.